See How Research is Evolving SEM Practice
AACRAO strives to facilitate the move towards more data driven decision making models by providing a venue for content experts to share their findings with the higher education community. At the 2017 Strategic Enrollment Management Conference in Phoenix, see how cutting-edge research is changing the SEM landscape.
This year's selection committee carefully reviewed each research submission from the pool of candidates and selected the following sessions to be included in the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center track:
- Mining Co-Curricular Data to Improve Retention (Rodney Parks, Alexander Taylor - Elon University)
- Case Studies on Successful Implementation of Financial Aid Leveraging: Utilizing Statistical and Mathematical Data Analysis to Better Inform Your Strategic Allocation Efforts (Randall Langston - Texas Woman's University; Madeleine Eagon-Rhyneer - Susquehanna University)
- Introduction to the Higher Education Demand Index (HEDI) (Nathan Grawe, Carleton College)
- Adult College Student Choice: Individual and Institutional Factors that Influence Students (Christin Shatzer - Lipscomb University; Shane Crounse - Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Lygie C. Hinkle - Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges)
- High Impact Practices: Mapping Student Perspective to Institutional Priorities (Natasha Cook, Sofie Lachapelle, Karen Menard - University of Guelph)
SEMQ (Free!) Special Issue
This special virtual issue of Strategic Enrollment Management Quarterly (SEMQ) includes five articles that represent some of the core concepts of SEM. These were selected to stimulate your thoughts about SEM as you prepare to engage with colleagues from around the world at the conference.