There’s still time to register for a conference workshop!
SEM Institute (Additional Fee) – Sunday, October 29 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Writing a SEM Plan (No Fee) – Sunday, October 29 – 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Afternoon Half-Day Workshops (Additional Fee) – Sunday, October 29 – 2:00 – 4:45 p.m.
- Managing for Success: How to Thrive in the Age of Outcomes
- Planning & Assessment in Enrollment Services: Creating Models for Continuous Improvement
- Organizational Structure and Dynamics within a SEM Context
- SEM Student Success: Practice in the Real World
- Building a SEM Based Data and Research Portfolio: Embracing Big Data and Business Intelligence Principles
- The Art and Science of Building Your Class
Although the dates overlap and the workshops are held at the same hotel, the two workshops below are separate events from AACRAO’s SEM Conference. Separate registration and fees apply. You may register online for either of these workshops.
Registrar 101 & FERPA Two-Day Workshop (Separate Registration and Fees Apply)
- Monday, October 30 (Day 1) 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31 (Day 2) 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
2-Day Intensive: Foreign Credentials Evaluation Workshop (Separate Registration and Fees Apply)
- Sunday, October 29 (Day 1) 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 30 (Day 2) 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Post-Conference Workshop with Arizona State University
- Innovations in Strategic Enrollment Planning and Services at ASU - Intro Webinar: Thursday, October 5 – 2 – 2:30 p.m. ET
This webinar will provide an introduction to the ASU site visit that is scheduled on November 1 at the conclusion of the 27th Annual AACRAO Strategic Enrollment Management Conference in Phoenix, AZ. Gain insights into how ASU manages enrollment at a university that enrolls 25,000 new students – first-year, transfer, and graduate students – each fall. The presenters will discuss innovations that have contributed to enrollment success, such as self-reported applications, strategic partnerships in ed-tech, and a student-centric approach. Register for Webinar.
- Site Visit (No fee): Wednesday, November 1 – 12:45 – 4:00 p.m.
See how Arizona State University (ASU) developed a student-centric organizational structure and culture – growing enrollment across multiple campuses in the Phoenix metro area, across centers and locations throughout the state, and through ASU Online. Register for ASU Site Visit.