FERPA Training & Review
Expand Your Staff’s FERPA Knowledge
The accuracy and security of student records is a primary responsibility of registrars and admissions officers who safeguard information on behalf of their students. Today’s digital environment makes managing these records more complex. As a result, records professionals have increasing questions about compliance with U.S. government regulations.
The leader in FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) information and resources, AACRAO Consulting is ready to answer those questions. Our FERPA Training and Review services are designed to help your faculty and staff better understand and comply with stringent FERPA guidelines that keep student information secure.
As part of your customized FERPA Training and Review services, your AACRAO consultant will collaborate with you to:
- Audit your current data-protection and privacy practices, policies and processes
- Expose and remedy potential risks associated with student-record vulnerability, particularly with e-records and cloud-based applications
- Identify and fill gaps in knowledge and training
- Identify and implement best practices for all departments and staff that work with student records
- Provide FERPA compliance training programs tailored to meet your specific challenges and goals
- Respond more quickly to student and family expectations for increased protection of student information and records
- Ensure the compliance of any third-party vendors completing work on behalf of your institution
Contact AACRAO Consulting today to schedule your FERPA Training and Review and ensure your compliance with federal regulations, along with the confidence of your students.