Recruitment & Marketing Review
Reaching and Attracting Your Ideal Students
Competition for students is fierce. This competitive environment makes it even more challenging to find and attract the right students to match your educational programs, meet enrollment targets and foster student success. Your recruitment and marketing strategies must clearly communicate your institution’s unique, competitive and attractive value proposition for prospective students. That’s where AACRAO Consulting can help.
Our Recruitment and Marketing Review identifies opportunities and strategies for reaching and attracting the right students, more efficiently. Through a close examination of your marketing efforts, we’ll determine whether you’re communicating the right message to the right audience through the right channels. We’ll also evaluate the way you deploy staff as well as existing technology investments, then offer recommendations to optimize those resources to reach and exceed your new student enrollment goals.
Refining Your Recruitment Strategy
Based on a thorough assessment of your recruitment and marketing efforts, we’ll help you develop a workable strategy for:
- Identifying enrollment targets and goals
- Implementing cohesive, well mapped-out recruitment and communication plans
- Establishing and making the most of your recruitment and marketing budget
- Ensuring all marketing messages are coordinated and on target
- Improving the quality and effectiveness of your website and marketing materials
- Maximizing your existing staff resources
- Training staff to maximize recruitment tools and technology
- Capturing every opportunity to reach and attract quality students
Your Recruitment and Marketing Review can be applied to undergraduate, graduate, professional or international recruitment efforts, and can be performed as a stand-alone service, or paired with our Admissions Operations Review. We’ll customize your consultation to match your recruitment scope and greatest needs.
Contact AACRAO Consulting today to schedule your Recruitment and Marketing Review and start reaching and attracting more quality students.